Companies of all sizes face VAT-related challenges on a daily basis. External audits are increasingly focusing on VAT processes and the financial effects of mistakes can be serious. Therefore, extreme care and comprehensive expertise is required in order to avoid risks and design processes as effectively as possible.
- Analysis and optimisation of VAT-related processes
- Judicial and out-of-court representation in fiscal disputes
- Expert opinions and prior advice as well as support in external audits by the tax authorities, investigations into tax offences and criminal proceedings relating to fiscal offences
- VAT in group and holding structures, questions relating to tax groups, audit and correction of accounts, transfer pricing
- VAT in relation to banks and financial service providers
- Deduction of input tax
- Tax exemptions